Activate your routine with a Button widget
Popular Button widget and Niko Home Control workflows and automations
Useful Button widget and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Button pressThis trigger fires every time you press the button.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together