Have your LIFX bulbs flash blue when you’re tagged on Facebook
Other popular LIFX workflows and automations
- If it will rain tomorrow, breathe LIFX pastel blue
- Flash your LIFX lights when you receive a text
- Change the color of your lights when it starts raining
- Fun warning flash for LIFX lights
- Blink your lights!
- LIFX blinkig if there is a storm
- Lifx lights breathe to announce you are almost home
- Change the color of your lights!
Useful LIFX and PagerDuty integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together