Set Nuheat to customized Away Mode temperature
Other popular nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat workflows and automations
- Turn my Nuheat Signature thermostat off when I leave home
- Resume/Run the programmed schedule of your Nuheat Signature thermostat when you get close to home
- Set my Nuheat Signature thermostats to Away mode when I leave home
- Receive a notification when your Nuheat Signature thermostat goes offline
- Automatically lower your shades when your room is too warm
- Notify me when my Nuheat Signature thermostat comes online
- Set the temperature of your Nuheat Signature thermostat when you get close to home
- Resume/Run the programmed schedule for your thermostat group when you get close to home
Useful nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat and OhmConnect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- An #OhmHour startsThis trigger fires when an OhmHour starts
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- An #OhmHour endsThis trigger fires when an OhmHour ends.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Record change in device statusThis action will record a change in device status to help us know what is happening with your devices.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together