On Niko Routine activate user can Turn On/Off any device in ThingaOS
Other popular Niko Home Control workflows and automations
- CBTW Mail Trigger Lamp
- Run your dishwasher on solar energy with Niko Home Control
- Deactivate your alarm when using your Niko Home Control All-off button
- Get notified by E-mail when a routine is activated
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Close your blinds when temperature rises to prevent overheating
- Turn your lights on when your Arlo camera detects movement
- Turn your audio and TV appliances off while activating your Niko Home Control routine
Useful Niko Home Control and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Create a cardThis Action will create a card on the specified list in specified board.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together