If Pollen Count rises, Tell my Orion Group
Other popular Orion - Voice for Teams workflows and automations
- Log messages in an Orion Group to a Google Spreadsheet [Preview]
- Share a message with an Orion Group at specific times
- When the ISS is overhead, tell everyone in an Orion Group
- Text me when someone says a particular word or phrase
- Pause Sonos when someone starts talking in an Orion Group
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- When a Salesforce Opportunity is Won, tell everyone in my Orion Group
- Turn off Hue lights when someone says a phrase in an Orion Group
Useful Orion - Voice for Teams and Swann Security integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- Listen for a word or phraseThis trigger fires every time you or someone in your Orion group says a particular word or phrase.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together