Share messages in an Orion Group to a Slack Channel [Preview]
Other popular Orion - Voice for Teams workflows and automations
- Turn off Hue lights when someone says a phrase in an Orion Group
- Pause Sonos when someone starts talking in an Orion Group
- When a Salesforce Opportunity is Won, tell everyone in my Orion Group
- Resume playback on Sonos when someone says Resume in an Orion Group
- Turn on Hue lights when someone says a phrase in an Orion Group
- Share today's Weather Report into an Orion Group
- Orion Radio Test - Is this thing on?
- When the ISS is overhead, tell everyone in an Orion Group
Useful Orion - Voice for Teams and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Listen for a word or phraseThis trigger fires every time you or someone in your Orion group says a particular word or phrase.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Send a voice messageThis action will send a voice message to an Orion group.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together