Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and SkyBell HD integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your SkyBell HD‘s button was pressedThis Trigger fires every time the button is pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Your SkyBell HD detected motionThis Trigger fires every time your SkyBell HD detects motions.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn indoor chime onThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime on.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Turn indoor chime offThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime off.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Change LED colorThis Action will change the SkyBell’s LED color.
- Record videoThis Action will record 60 seconds of video from your SkyBell.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together