Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Wink: Spotter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature measured by your Spotter rises above the value you specify.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature measured by your Spotter drops below the value you specify.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together