Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and tecla integrations
Triggers (If this)
- App button pressedThis trigger fires when an IF button is pressed on the tecla app remote.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Switch action on tecla-eThis trigger fires when a configured switch action is activated on a tecla-e.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together