Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together