Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and TRIGGERcmd integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any commandThis trigger fires when any command runs
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Specific commandThis trigger files when a command you choose is triggered.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together