Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and VeeZy Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven is startedThis trigger fires every time the oven starts running
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Oven is finishedThis trigger fires every time the oven stops cooking
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the oven door opens
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the oven door closes
Actions (Then that)
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together