Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and WordPress integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- New post with tag or categoryThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog with a specific tag or category.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a postThis Action will create a normal post on your WordPress blog.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Create a photo postThis Action will create a photo post on your WordPress blog from the given URL to an image.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together