If the sun sets then turn on your Pivot Power Genius
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- If current weather condition changes to ____ then toggle the Pivot Power Genius to either on or off
- If the temperature rises above ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius off
- If opening is detected, then turn on Wink Pivot outlet
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn off outlet
- Toggle outlet on/off
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- Send an email to toggle on/off Pivot Power Genius Outlet
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your thermostat to manual mode at a specified temperature for a specified duration.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Set to a modeThis Action will set your thermostat to a certain mode.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together