Save Pocket pages to Diigo
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Save new Pocket items to Raindrop.io
- Fb page to pocket share url
- Works: Pocket to PDF in Google Drive
- Todoist URL tasks to Pocket
- Pocket Archive History
- Save to Pocket, post to Slack
- Favorite in Pocket to Pinboard
- Weekly Pocket Digest
Useful Pocket and RoosterMoney integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Money Boosted to ChildChild has had money added
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Removed from ChildChild has had money removed
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Pot TransferChild has had money transferred between pots
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- Card Spend AuthorisedChild has a spend authorised on their Rooster Card
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- BoostThis action will boost your child a predefined amount to a pot of your choice.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- RemoveThis action will remove your child a predefined amount to a pot of your choice.
- Pot to pot transferThis action will transfer your child a predefined amount to and from the pots of your choice.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together