Track new Pocket items on your Welltory Dashboard
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Add NAACP news to your Pocket
- Pocket to Buffer w/ image
- Saved to Pocket and to Bitly
- Save Polygon reviews to Pocket
- Pocket links saved to Day One
- Save Pocket pages to Diigo
- Add Pocket "Shared" to Buffer
- Fb page to pocket share url
Useful Pocket and Noonlight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Alarm triggeredThis trigger fires when a Noonlight alarm is triggered.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger alarm with addressThis action will send your address to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Trigger alarmThis action will send your location to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
Pocket and Noonlight resources
Top ten apps of 2023
We have somehow made it to the end of the year two thousand and twenty one, which is a perfect time to take a look at the apps you are using on a regular basis. Take a look at our favorite apps of the year to see how you can use them to...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together