Star in Pocket goes to Buffer
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- All Pocket saves to One Note
- Fb page to pocket share url
- Save new Pocket items to Raindrop.io
- Record Pocket Item
- Send Pocket articles to Google Drive (and create new docs)
- read later reminder
- Save USA.gov updates to Pocket
- Todoist URL tasks to Pocket
Useful Pocket and WeMo Smart Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned on.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned off.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on. If the WeMo Switch is already on, it will remain on.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off. If the WeMo Switch is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on then immediately back off.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a WeMo Switch on or off.
Pocket and WeMo Smart Plug resources
GIFTTT guide: For your next gift exchange
Gifting your friends or family smart devices gives them the ability to customize their home to meet their lifestyle as well as opportunities to optimize their place for eco-efficiency. You may have a smart device or company that you have...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together