Useful Seitron Smart and VeeZy Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven is startedThis trigger fires every time the oven starts running
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Oven is finishedThis trigger fires every time the oven stops cooking
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the oven door opens
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the oven door closes
Actions (Then that)
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together