Useful Seitron Smart and Wemo Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned on.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Switched offThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned off.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- Long pressThis trigger fires every time your WeMo Dimmer is turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer on. If the WeMo Dimmer is already on, it will remain on.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Turn offThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer off. If the WeMo Dimmer is already off, it will remain off.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Toggle on/offThis action will toggle a WeMo Dimmer on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together