Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular Sengled workflows and automations
- Set light red when Zoom meeting starts
- Go to Bed widget button
- When a new track is added to a Spotify playlist, turn your light green
- Turn on Sengled Smart Lights on Wyze Cam Motion Detection
- Sengled Lights Off (Location)
- Turn the lights on at a certain time everyday
- Downstairs On
- When it starts to rain, turn your lights blue
Useful Sengled and Swann Security integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together