When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- Every day at a specific time switch off the air conditioner
- When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
- If you send an email to IFTTT then switch on your air conditioner using Sensibo
- Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- When you enter an area with your iPhone, switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- Turn A/C off
- If your android device disconnects from a specific network then switch off the A/C using Sensibo
Useful Sensibo and tado° Hot Water integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn your hot water off.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Start preparing hot waterThis Action will start preparing your hot water.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your hot water to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the current hot water set point.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together