Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- Switch off AC using Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too low.
- Let Alexa trigger A/C mode and setting changes with Sensibo
- If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn off your Sensibo AC
- Turn off AC with Logitech POP - double press
- Every day at a specific time switch off the air conditioner
- When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
- When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
Useful Sensibo and Wemo Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer on. If the WeMo Dimmer is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Turn offThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer off. If the WeMo Dimmer is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Toggle on/offThis action will toggle a WeMo Dimmer on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together