If your Android phone connects to your home WiFi, then close the privacy shutter
Other popular Somfy Protect workflows and automations
- Blink my Philips Hue lights When Somfy Protect alarm is disarmed
- Wake Up and Toggle Alarm Notification for Ezviz Camera when Somfy is armed
- When you arrive home, close the Myfox Security Camera privacy shutter
- Activate my alarm system when my thermostat is set to Frost protection mode.
- When you leave home, open Myfox privacy shutter
- When SOMFY alarm Initiated, The hue lamp blink and stay red color
- Activate your Niko Home Control routine when your Somfy alarm is initiated
- Somfy Protect - TaHoma nightmode
Useful Somfy Protect and Wink: Shortcuts integrations
Triggers (If this)
- System is armedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is armed.
- System is set to night modeThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is set to night mode.
- System is disarmedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is disarmed.
- Alarm initiatedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of Night Mode EventsThis query returns a list of events when your Myfox Security system was set to night mode.
- History of alarm initiatedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of System is disarmedThis query returns a list of times when your Myfox Security system was disarmed.
- History of system is armedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox Security system was armed.
Actions (Then that)
- Sound the sirenThis Action will immediately sound the 110 db siren of your Myfox Security system.
- Activate shortcutThis Action will activate the shortcut you specify.
- Security modeThis Action will change the security mode of your Myfox Security system.
- Control camera shutterThis Action will open or close the shutter of your Myfox Security Camera.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together