Pause your Sonos when a Zoom meeting starts
Other popular Sonos workflows and automations
- Volume Up
- Sonos + Nuki
- Athan Time
- Stop Sonos when I leave the house
- Start a Sonos favorite when my Android device connects to my WiFi network
- Sonos volume set then favorite
- Stop all your Sonos speakers with a text message
- Play a favorite on your Sonos when your laundry is done
Useful Sonos and tado° Hot Water integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn your hot water off.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Start preparing hot waterThis Action will start preparing your hot water.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your hot water to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the current hot water set point.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together