Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and GE Appliances GeoSpring™ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air filter dirtyThis Trigger fires when your water heater's air filter is 80% dirty.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Hybrid mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in hybrid mode. Hybrid mode balances energy savings and available hot water convenience.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Standard mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in standard mode. Standard mode provides the least energy savings and stops the heat pump.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Heat pump mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in heat pump mode. Heat pump mode provides the greatest energy savings.
- Boost mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in boost mode. Boost mode increases the amount of hot water available during high use periods, but provides lower savings than hybrid mode.
- Vacation mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in vacation mode. Vacation mode minimizes energy use and maximizes savings during periods when users are away.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the operating mode of your GE water heater.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set the temperature of your GE water heater.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set vacation modeThis Action will set your GE water heater to vacation mode for the desired number of days.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together