Dim device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Useful AduroSmart and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
- History of motor closedThis query returns a list of when a motor was closed.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of motor opensThis query returns a list of when a motor was opens
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together