IF Motion Stopped THEN add row to Google Sheets
Other popular Aerial Technologies workflows and automations
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Detected THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Suspected Motion Stops THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Motion Detected THEN Send Notification on IFTTT App
- IF Suspected Motion THEN add row to Google Sheets
- IF Motion Detected THEN Turn Device On
- IF Motion Stopped THEN Turn Device Off
- IF Motion Suspected THEN Turn Device On
Useful Aerial Technologies and Pixoo-64 integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Motion StoppedThis trigger fires when Human Motion is not detected anymore.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when Human Motion is detected.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Suspected MotionTriggers when there is a lower confidence of detecting movement.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Suspected StoppedTriggers when a Suspected Motion event has stopped.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together