If Broadlink trigger "ExitHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado temperature
Other popular Alexa Actions by mkZense workflows and automations
- If Notification received from aPagerPRO, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
- If alarm event is triggered on Camera, then send IFTTTrigger action to your Alexa device
- Alexa Actions when everyone leaves
- If tado goes to Away mode, then a trigger is sent to Broadlink and Alexa
- If temperature rises above 32°F, then send IFTTTrigger-Temp-AboveFrz action to your Alexa device
- send IFTTTrigger-2 action to your Alexa device
- If alarm event is triggered on Camera, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
- Trigger Alexa at Time If Hue On
Useful Alexa Actions by mkZense and SkyBell HD integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn indoor chime onThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime on.
- sendAlexaActionByMkzenseThis service from mkZense will send an action to run a routine on your Alexa device. Use it to add Voice to your Applet.
- Turn indoor chime offThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime off.
- Change LED colorThis Action will change the SkyBell’s LED color.
- Record videoThis Action will record 60 seconds of video from your SkyBell.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together