Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Useful BG Home and Atmoph integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- WakeThis action will turn on your window. The difference between "turn_on" and "wake" can be a bit confusing. The "turn_on" action turns your window on if it is currently off and turns it off if it is currently on, whereas "wake" only switches your window on; "wake" does nothing if your window is already turned on.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- SleepThis action will turn off your window.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Change viewThis action will change the view of your window to a randomly selected view.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Search viewThis action will change the view of your window based on your search query.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
- Show calendarThis action will display calendar on your window.
- Show today's eventsThis action will display today's events on your window.
- Hide calendarThis action will hide calendar on your window.
- Show clockThis action will show clock on your window
- Hide clockThis action will hide clock on your window
- Show weather forecastThis action will show weather forecast on your window
- Hide weather forecastThis action will hide weather forecast on your window
- Turn onThis action will turn on your window.
- Turn offThis action will turn off your window.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together