Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Useful BG Home and GetResponse integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together