Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
Useful BG Home and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together