Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun sets
Other popular LinkJapan eHome workflows and automations
- Change mode on your LinkJapan device with the press of a button
- Track when your LinkJapan device is turned on in a Google Sheet
- Turn your LinkJapan device on or off when an event from your Google Calendar starts
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun rises
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when your BroadLink Switch it turned on
- "Turn on LinkJapan device" with Alexa
Useful LinkJapan eHome and Active Sleep integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Waking up is detectedThis trigger fires if your waking up is detected.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Falling asleep is detectedThis trigger fires if falling asleep is detected.
- Lying down is detectedThis trigger fires if your lying down is detected.
- Sleep score is determinedThis trigger fires if your sleep score is determined.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the light configured under your eRemote mini/eRemote
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- Fast ForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together