Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun rises
Other popular LinkJapan eHome workflows and automations
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun sets
- "Turn on LinkJapan device" with Alexa
- Change mode on your LinkJapan device with the press of a button
- Turn your LinkJapan device on or off when an event from your Google Calendar starts
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when your BroadLink Switch it turned on
- Track when your LinkJapan device is turned on in a Google Sheet
Useful LinkJapan eHome and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New file in your folderThis trigger fires every time when a new file is stored to the selected folder.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- New system eventThis trigger fires every time a new system event occurs on your QNAP device. This trigger is only available to the device administrator.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v418.104.22.168 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v422.214.171.124 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v126.96.36.199 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the light configured under your eRemote mini/eRemote
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- Fast ForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together