Turn on your LinkJapan device when your BroadLink Switch it turned on
Other popular LinkJapan eHome workflows and automations
- Change mode on your LinkJapan device with the press of a button
- Track when your LinkJapan device is turned on in a Google Sheet
- Turn your LinkJapan device on or off when an event from your Google Calendar starts
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun rises
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun sets
- "Turn on LinkJapan device" with Alexa
Useful LinkJapan eHome and SkyBell HD integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Turn indoor chime onThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime on.
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Turn indoor chime offThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime off.
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Change LED colorThis Action will change the SkyBell’s LED color.
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Record videoThis Action will record 60 seconds of video from your SkyBell.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the light configured under your eRemote mini/eRemote
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- Fast ForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together