Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and AirPatrol WiFi integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of low humiditiesThis query returns a list of events when your room humidity was too low.
- History of low temperatureThis query returns a list of when your room temperature was too low.
- Recent history of high humidityThis query returns a list of recent alerts when humidity was too high in your room.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn heat pump onThis action will turn your heat pump on at the set temperature and mode.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Turn heat pump offThis action will turn your heat pump off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together