When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and American Standard® Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- American Standard Home automation runsThis trigger fires when an American Standard Home automation runs.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a American Standard Home automationThis action will run an American Standard Home automation.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together