When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and AT&T M2X integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Write datapointThis Action will write a new datapoint to a specific device.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Update device locationThis Action will update the location of a specific device.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Send command to deviceThis Action will send a command to a specific device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together