When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and FL-1000 Leak Detector integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Reset AlarmsThis action will reset the alarm state on the controller
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Trip Leak AlarmThis action will trip the leak alarm on the leak detector.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Change Schedule ModeThis action will allow you to change the schedule mode on the leak detector.
- Set Valve StateThis action will allow you to manually open and close the valve on the leak detector.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together