When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Lexi integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together