Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and LIFX integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together