Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together