When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and MagicHue integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis action will turn your lights off.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn lights onThis action will turn your lights on.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Toggle lights on/offThis action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate your scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together