When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and NewsBlur integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New unread storyThis Trigger fires every time a feed or folder has a new unread story.
- New unread focus storyThis Trigger fires every time a feed or folder has a new unread focus story.
- New saved storyThis Trigger fires every time you save a new story on NewsBlur.
- New shared storyThis Trigger fires every time you or another user shares a new story.
- History of unread storiesThis query returns a list of when feed or folder had new unread stories.
- History of saved storiesThis query returns a list of when you saved new stories on NewsBlur.
- History of shared storiesThis query returns a list of when you or another user shared new stories.
- History of unread focus storiesThis query returns a list of when feed or folder had new unread focus stories.
Actions (Then that)
- Share a storyThis Action will share a new story on your blurblog.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Save a storyThis Action will save a new story to your stories list.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Add a new siteThis Action will attempt to add a new site from a feed or page URL.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together