When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Sea Breeze Plus AC integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together