When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together