When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together