When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Alexa Voice Monkey integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together