When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Wiser Air integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set modeThis Action will set your Wiser Air Thermostat to Home, Away or Sleep mode. Eco IQ is disabled by running this Action.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your Wiser Air Thermostat to the temperature you specify. Eco IQ is disabled by running this Action.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Set system modeThis Action will set your Wiser Air Thermostat to Off, Heat, Cool, or Auto mode. Eco IQ is disabled by running this Action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together