When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Withings Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Change camera modeThis Action will change your Withings Home camera mode. To get more information about camera modes, you can go to your app Control Center.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together