#EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
- #EnergyChallenge: When Aqara Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- Turn on AC automatically based on the outdoor temperature
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and Midea Air Dehumidifier integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis ACTION will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Select the Humidity setpointThis ACTION sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the dehumidifier to the designated operating mode.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together